Many disease processes can be prevented or at least identified in the early stages by timely check ups. It’s in both your and your pet’s interest to see us annually. Older pets should be examined every six months. Preventative medicine makes sense and can save money.
If you think your companion isn’t well, don’t procrastinate. A trip to the animal hospital during regular hours may save you much anguish and possible a trip to the Emergency Veterinary Clinic.
We provide the following services:
- Internal Medicine and Medical Diagnostics (including X-ray, ultrasound, etc.)
- Surgery–soft tissue & orthopedics
- Laboratory Services–hematology, serology, blood chemistries – we recommend regular fecal and urine analysis.
- Video Ear Diagnostics
- Routine Preventative Vaccinations
- Behavioral Consultation
- Complete Pharmacy – Internet Competitive
- A Complete Line of Flea & Tick Control Products
- Medicated Baths
- Prescription & Well Health Diets
- Nutritional Supplements
- Special Pet Supplies
Veterinarians are professionals well trained in many general areas of animal medicine. We’re capable radiologists, surgeons, diagnosticians, behaviorists, and the like, but we don’t profess to know everything.
There may be occasions when your pet has a medical or surgical problem that needs the expertise of a specialist. Should this become necessary, your pet will be referred to the best veterinary service available.